Fastbraces™ at your Orlando dentist
Amazing smiles. Quick results.
Get the smile you deserve in only a few months to a year with Fastbraces. Uniquely designed with a triangular shape that uses only one orthodontic wire during treatment, Fastbraces straighten your teeth quickly and efficiently.
Typical braces are designed to move the crown of the tooth the first year, and the root of the tooth the second year. However, Fastbraces move both the crown and root at the same time, offering much faster results with less sensitivity.
How Fastbraces work:
- When teeth come in crooked, this means the root is not in the correct position
- When Fastbraces’ triangular braces are applied with a wire instead of square braces, the amount of space is doubled
- This extra space increases the flexibility of the wire, allowing the root to be straightened upright in a year to as little as three months
Why choose Fastbraces:
- Studies show that Fastbraces have the lowest friction (87%) when compared to other brackets
- Fastbraces create lower sensitivity and greater pain reduction
- Research has shown wearing braces longer can cause root resorption (tooth root shortening), but wearing Fastbraces for a shorter time reduces this risk
For more information on Fastbraces or to make an appointment, call 407-351-4104 today. A straight, healthy smile is within your reach!