If you’re self-conscious about your teeth appearance, Lumineers by Cerinate can transform the quality of your smile in just two easy visits. Lumineers are contact-thin veneers crafted out of high quality porcelain that are fitted directly to your teeth without grinding, shaving or drilling. Lumineers at your Orlando dentist are a permanent cosmetic solution for chipped, discolored or misaligned teeth.
The Lumineers Process
- First, we will take a precise mold of your teeth to ensure the Lumineers are created with an optimal fit.
- The shade of your tooth will be properly matched as well so that the Lumineers perfectly blend with your other teeth.
- Using your mold and shade, your Lumineers are fabricated. Once you come back for your second appointment, we painlessly attach them. Now you have bright new teeth!
Lumineers vs. Traditional Veneers
- With Lumineers, no painful shots or drilling is necessary, only moderate teeth etching.
- With Traditional Veneers, significant amounts of tooth structure are removed, but not with Lumineers.
- Since teeth are relatively unaltered in the Lumineers process, the procedure is reversible. Traditional veneers are not reversible, because the original teeth are shaved down significantly.
In just a few visits, we can make a vast improvement in your smile. We can also work with you financially to accommodate your budget needs. Call DellagioDentist.com at 407-351-4104 today to for questions about Lumineers or to schedule an appointment.